Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Don't Push The Questions Aside

If anything you see or hear raises a question within you, don't discount it. Questions come for a reason. Too many times we overlook the simple nudges we feel in our hearts. You may not be able to even put your finger on what it is, but if something doesn't seem right, then it probably isn't.

I am smart enough to know that no church is perfect. I have quoted that phrase many times over the years, but if there are things going on that are not right, you can't ignore them any longer. I pushed questions aside for way too long and my family was really hurt because of it. It doesn't matter WHO it is. (That includes the pastor!) If it's not right, it's not right!

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

I wish I would have had this advice years ago. I have had questions and wondered about things and I feel so dumb for not standing up for what was right.